Google+ Sandeepa On Life: Google Buzz is going away

Pages

Search this blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Google Buzz is going away


I got the following notification when I logged in to my gmail account last evening.

it read: "Google Buzz is going away, but your posts are yours to keep." With a link to more info on how can I keep my posts.

Google announced their plan to shutdown Buzz (along with Jaiku and iGoogle) in a blog post on Official Google Blog. Click on Official Google Blog: A fall sweep to read the full post.


However, even after the Google Buzz is shutdown, you can access all your previous Buzz data on your Google Profile.


According to this page on Gmail help, you can download your Buzz data using Google Takeout.


Download your Buzz data and share your experience in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment