Google+ Sandeepa On Life: How To Take Screenshot In Sony Ericsson Xperia

Pages

Search this blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How To Take Screenshot In Sony Ericsson Xperia

How to take screenshot in Sony Ericsson Xperia phone(and may be with other Sony Ericsson phones)?

Sounds trivial? Turns out it's not much so. I remember taking screenshot with this phone earlier. All I had to do is just press and hold the power button and I'd get option for screenshot.

Problem started  after I updated my phone to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The old method stopped working and it took quite a bit of Googling before I found out the new method.

The new method to capture screenshot is little tricky.

Simultaneously hold 'Power' and 'Volume Low' button for ~2 seconds. 

I'll show how to do that in this video.



4 comments:

  1. AHA! I figured it was something like that but this was still a great help! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Divya,

      Thanks for your comments. If you like to advertise on the site, you can get in touch with me.

      Cheers!

      Delete