Google+ Sandeepa On Life: A Website Full Of C Programs

Pages

Search this blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Website Full Of C Programs

C is my first love. I wrote my first computer program in C language. That was 13 years ago. I didn't quite understand what was going behind the screen. 'Programming' meant typing programs from lecture/senior's notes or books, compile the programs, fix any syntax(typing errors!:) ) and pray!

It's only much later that I got a bit serious about programming. Then I started with The C Programming Language, 2nd ed. By Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie, popularly known as K&R C book.

K&R C is a must-read for every C enthusiast. There are of course, many more books on C Language in the market. And the internet is full of C tutorials, guides and sample programs.

There are so many options to learn C programming on your own that you get where to start. I started with K&R book, trying all the programs in the book, and solving all the exercises.

To make it easy for others to find C programs, I have started a website completely dedicated for C Programs. The website is live at www.c-program-example.com

Visit C Program Examples website and browse through the list of programs, including exercise programs from K&R C.

P.S: K&R C exercises section is work-in-progress.

Like the websites's Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/cprogramexample)to stay connected and get updates.

Happy coding!



No comments:

Post a Comment